We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable when using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and cookies which are used by our Store. This information was prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
1. THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
LINGARTE OF A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY with headquarters at ul. Aleje Racławickie 10/71, 20-037 Lublin, Poland, entered into the National Court Register - register of entrepreneurs by the REGIONAL COURT IN LUBLIN-EAST IN LUBLIN WITH ITS REGISTERED OFFICE IN ŚWIDNIK, VI DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under KRS number 0000522123, NIP 5252595567, REGON number 14742303400000.
2. PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes set out below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
The purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide, it can be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Implementation of your orders
- Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
- Sending the newsletter
The basis of processing:
- Sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accountancy (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed in the Store (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and GDPR)
- Contract for the provision of services or activities undertaken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction surveys (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to register in the store
- no possibility to use the Store's services
- no possibility to make purchases in the store
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers in the store
The possibility of withdrawal of consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
3. PROCESSING PERIOD
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until:
- cease to burden us with a legal obligation, obliging us to process your data
- the possibility of determining, investigating or defending any claims related to the agreement concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
- you will withdraw consent to the processing of data if it was its basis
- your opposition to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for the purpose of direct marketing
- depending on what is applicable in the given case and what will happen the latest.
4. DATA SECURITY
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection by means of an SSL certificate.
5. YOUR POWERS
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
- submit any objection to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR (ie on legally justified interests carried out by the administrator),
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- they are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- they enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Shop
- they do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this store cookies are used to:
- memorizing information about your session
- providing the Store function
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing F1 in the browser. In addition, you can find the appropriate tips on the following sub-pages, depending on which browser you use:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia.
7. EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- software provider needed to run an online store
- entity supplying goods payment
- provider accounting office software
- provider facilitating business operations (e.g. accounting software)
- entity providing us with technical support
- entity providing a mailing system
- entity providing marketing services
- entity providing statistical services
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
8. CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to use your personal data rights?
Write to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org