Withdrawal from the Contract
If you are a consumer - as a rule you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by e-mail sent to: email@example.com
Return the returned item immediately to the following address: LINGERIE MUSE ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 51/15, 20-076 Lublin, Poland, however not later than within 14 days from the date on which you resigned from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for the contract in which we issue the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To comply with the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
The payments made by you, including the costs of delivering items on terms specified in the regulations, will be returned to you without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until you receive the item back or provide proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life,
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery
- for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the consumer's express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to advertise it on the basis of warranty. The complaint is best submitted to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address of ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 51, 20-076 Lublin, Poland.
Advertised goods should be sent to the following address: LINGERIE MUSE ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 51/15, 20-076 Lublin, Poland
In connection with the disadvantage, you can request:
- exchange of things for items free from defects,
- removing the defect,
or make a statement about:
- lowering the price,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the case of a significant defect.
We are liable to you for defects found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can report a complaint within one year from noticing the defect, but the time for lodging a complaint can not be completed before the expiry of the Seller's liability period.
Consideration of your complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint application.